Interpretation and definitions
These conditions define the meaning of words whose initial letters are capitalized. These definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they are in the singular or plural.
- A service account is a unique account that allows you to access certain parts or all of our service.
- The company refers to NBL Writtens.
- Cookies are small files that are saved to your computer, mobile device, or other device that is connected to a website. They contain details about your browsing history and are used for many purposes.
- Nigeria is a country.
- Any device that can access this service, such as a computer or cellphone, is considered .
- Personal data refers to any information that is related to an identified or identifiable person.
- Service refers to the Website.
- A service provider is any natural or legal person that processes data for the company. It includes third-party companies and individuals who are employed by the company to facilitate or provide the service on the company’s behalf.
- Use Data refers primarily to data that is automatically collected either through the use of a service or directly from the infrastructure of a service (for instance, the length of a page visited).
- Sildenahitz is referred to on the website, which can be accessed at https://sildenafilcitrate-100mg-rx.com.
- The individual accessing the service or the company or legal entity for which the individual is accessing the service.
We collect and use your personal data.
types of data collected.
When you use our service, we may ask for certain personally identifiable information. This information can be used to identify or contact you. Personally identifiable information can include, but not be limited to:
- Email address
- First and last names
- Use Data
When you use the service, usage data is automatically collected.
Information such as your device’s Internet Protocol Address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, and the pages you visit from our service, as well as the time and date of your visit.
We may automatically collect certain information if you access the Service via a mobile device or mobile browser, such as the type and model of your mobile device, your unique ID, the IP address, type of mobile Internet browser, type of device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also receive information from your browser whenever you visit our service, or when you access the service via a mobile device.
Cookies and tracking technologies
Cookies and other tracking technologies are used to track activity on our service and store certain data. Beacons, tags, and scripts are used to track activity and improve our service. Some technologies we use include:
- Flash cookies Some features of our service might use Flash Cookies (or local stored objects) to store and collect information about your preferences and activities on our service. Flash Cookies cannot be managed in the same way as Browser Cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html# main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling_or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacons. Some sections of our service or our emails may include small electronic files called web beacons. These allow the company to count the number of users who visited those pages or opened an e-mail and to collect other statistics related to the website (for example, to record the popularity of a section and to verify system and server integrity).
Cookies can either be persistent or session cookies. While persistent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device, session cookies are removed as soon as you close your web browser. This TermsFeed article has more information about cookies.
Both session as well as persistent are used.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Necessary Cookies/Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesUs in charge of administrationThey serve a purpose: Cookies are necessary to provide you with certain services on the website and enable you to use some of its features. They are used to authenticate users and protect user accounts from being misused fraudulently. These cookies are essential to providing the services you request. We use them only to provide those services.
- Functionality cookiesCookies That Are PermanentUs in charge of administrationThese cookies are used to store choices you make on the website. For example, we can remember your login details and language preferences. These cookies are used to give you a more personalized experience and prevent you from having to enter your preferences each time you visit the website.
You can find more information on cookies and your options regarding cookies at our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
Personal data may be used by the company for the following purposes:
- to maintain and provide our service, as well as to monitor usage.
- To manage your account: to manage You register as a member of the service. Your personal data can allow you to access different functions of the service, which are only available to registered users.
- The performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or any other contract you have with us through the service.
- To Contact You: To Contact You by Email, Telephone Calls, SMS, or Other Equivalent Forms of Electronic Communication, Such as Push Notifications for updates or information related to functionalities, products, or contracted services, and security updates, if necessary or reasonable for their execution.
- We provide you with news, special offers, and general information about goods, services, and events that are similar to the ones you have purchased or enquired about, unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- To handle your requests: To attend to and manage your needs for us.
- Business transfers: We might use your information to assess or conduct a merger or divestiture, restructuring or reorganization, or dissolution of some or all of our assets. Personal data that we have about our service users may be among the assets transferred.
- Other uses: We may use your data for other reasons, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving the service, products, and services.
In the following circumstances, we may share your personal information:
- Service Providers: To monitor and analyze your use of our service, or to contact you, we may share your personal data with third-party service providers.
- Business transfers: We might share or transfer your personal information during or in connection with any merger, sale, financing, acquisition, or disposition of assets of the company to another company.
- In partnership with business partners, we may use your personal information to provide you with certain products, services, or promotions.
- Interacting with other users: When you share personal information or interact in public areas, this information can be seen by all users and could be distributed to the outside world.
- We will use your consent to disclose your personal information for any purpose.
Retention of your personal data
The company may also keep usage data for internal analysis. The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes.
Transfer of your personal data
Personal data and information about you are processed by the company at its operating offices as well as any other locations where the parties involved in the processing take place. This means that the information could be transferred to and stored on computers outside of your state, province, or country, where data protection laws might differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Enforcement of the law
The Company may have to share your personal data under certain circumstances if it is required by law or to respond to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Additional legal requirements
If the company believes that it is necessary, it may share your personal data.
- Respecting a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the company’s rights or property.
- Investigate and prevent possible wrongdoing related to the service.
- Protect the safety of the service users and the public.
- Protect yourself from legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
We are committed to protecting your personal data. However, remember that there is no 100% secure method of transmitting data over the internet or in electronic storage. Although we make every effort to protect your personal data using commercially acceptable methods, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service is not intended for anyone younger than 13. Under 13 year olds are not eligible to receive personally identifiable information. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has given us personal data, please contact us. We will take appropriate steps to delete any personal data that we have obtained from anyone under 13 years of age without verifying parental consent.
If consent is required by your country to process your data, we may ask your parents for their consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to other websites
We do not have any control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party sites or services and cannot be held responsible for them.
We will notify you via email or prominent notice on our service prior to the change becoming effective.
Get in touch.
- [email protected] is the email address.