Do you also have gas and air problems?
Friends say that if you have a bad stomach, then your body can become a home for diseases. If you want to be healthy, then it is very important to have a healthy stomach. But our stomach bears the brunt of not being disciplined in eating, drinking, and sleeping. For a healthy body, it is necessary that its digestive system is strong so that it can digest food so that its nutrients can be absorbed by the body.
But what if, instead of digesting this food, it starts rotting? Yes, friends, this is a problem of digestion. The gas and air in the stomach are caused by non-digestion of food. So today we will tell you why gas and air become bad in the stomach and how it can be gotten rid of with some cheap and easy measures.
excessive gas formation and bad air in the stomach.
- The main reason for gas in the stomach is the lack of digestion of food. Gas is formed in our large intestine when we overeat, not chewing and eating food quickly, by smoking, by swallowing more air while eating, or by chewing chewing gum.
- When carbohydrates, fiber, starch, and sugar are not digested in our small intestine, then bacteria come into the large intestine and make gas from them.
- Apart from this, there are some foods that cause gas, such as pulses, beans, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, fruits, whole grains, soda, beer, etc.
- Apart from this, some diseases can also cause gas problems, such as constipation , diabetes , lactose intolerance, peptic ulcer, Crohn’s disease, and gastroesophageal reflux ( GERD ).
Foods that cause gas
Food can also be one of the reasons for people who make more gas. There are some foods that make more gas. Beans, whole grains, lentils, milk, potatoes, cabbage, radishes, onions, carrots, and peas are examples.corn, soda, beer and many types of fruits like apples, bananas, plums, etc.
Symptoms of excessive gas formation
- When you start producing more gas, then you start seeing many types of symptoms, such as more farts, belching, feeling of fullness or bloating, abdominal pain, convulsions, etc.
- Excess gas formation in the stomach can invite many types of diseases. Later you may have to face the consequences. It is a sign that your food is not digested and more gas is being formed in the body. Its pain keeps on roaming in the whole stomach. Many people feel this pain as moving. Sometimes this pain starts happening in the chest, sometimes in the waist, and sometimes in the stomach.
- People who have more gas formation in their stomach, are suffering from constipation, are showing symptoms like flatulence and abdominal pain, or have problems with indigestion can treat themselves with some common and cheap home remedies because these tips For the treatment of these things in India, it has been used for centuries. But if you do not get relief from these home remedies, then you should not be shy or panic about visiting the doctor, and you should definitely consult him after one time.
Home Remedies for Stomach Gas and Air Badi: home remedies for excessive gas in the stomach and body.
Ajwain is a panacea medicine to eliminate gas and air in the stomach, flatulence and pain. It is easily available and it is used in every household. Maybe it can be found in your kitchen too. People also call it “spice.” Many people use it by putting it in food while cooking.
Due to its medicinal properties, it is used in every household. Apart from this, cumin, asafoetida, and triphala are also very useful in removing gas and stomach disorders. Here we will tell you some home remedies which can prove beneficial for you.
One of the
Grind 75 grams of ajwain and 10 grams of asafoetida and mix them together. Take it every morning and night after meals with half a spoonful of lukewarm water.
Give a recipe.
Mix a little black salt in half a teaspoon of carom seeds and take it after meals with lukewarm water.
After lunch, drink buttermilk mixed with a pinch of black salt and black pepper powder.
Grind five spoons of ajwain and five spoons of cumin together and roast them. Add half a teaspoon of black salt and half a teaspoon of asafoetida to it. Use this powder after eating food.
Ginger tea is very effective for removing gas that occurs in the intestines. The method of making it is to boil ginger in water, then drink a spoonful of honey and squeeze a little lemon into it.
Often, to remove excess gas, medicines to kill dirty bacteria or antibiotics are given. If you want to avoid medicines, then include natural probiotics like curd in your diet. This will provide good bacteria in your body which will fight the gas-causing bacteria and reduce them.
Boil one teaspoon of cumin seeds in a glass of water. When it cools down, drink this cumin water after eating.
Use half a teaspoon of Triphala powder with warm water before going to bed at night or take half a teaspoon of Triphala powder with plain water in the morning.
So friends, here are some easy ways with the help of which you can get relief from the problem of air and gas. If you have any questions or suggestions, please make them through comments.