Everyone aspires to have healthy, beautiful hair. But due to a lack of proper care of the hair, hair growth is not able to grow and the hair becomes weak and starts breaking. Many people suffer from various hair problems such as hair loss, hair thinning, and hair loss.Women often have problems with their hair. Their hair is not getting thick and long.
Let me tell you, the problem of hair depends on the health of our body. As a result, if there is a deficiency of Vitamin E in the body, then there is a hair effect. There is thus no hair growth. Apart from this, it depends on the age, genetic cause or diet of the person. If hair growth is not happening due to diet, then using vitamin-rich foods in the diet can repair the hair. In today’s article, what should you eat to make your hair thicker? are about to reveal
- Causes of weak hair?
- What to eat to grow thick hair?
- How to take care of your hair?
Causes of Weak Hair
There are numerous causes of hair loss.
- For example, due to changes in hormones, the hair becomes weak and starts breaking. Especially during pregnancy, there are many changes in the body that have a direct effect on the hair.
- People often use machines to dry wet hair, which causes damage to the hair.
- Due to the problem of excessive dandruff and itching in the hair, the hair becomes weak.
- If a person’s sleep is not completed well, then there is an effect on their hair. Due to this, there is no hair growth and the hair becomes weak.
- Due to repeated coloring in the hair, the hair becomes very weak and starts breaking.
- Due to excessive stress and anxiety, a person’s hair starts to become weak and there is a decrease in growth.
- In some people, due to not getting the right amount of nutrients, the hair becomes dry, lifeless, and weak.
- Due to fungal infection in the hair during the rainy, winter, and summer seasons, the hair becomes weak and starts breaking.
What to Eat to Grow Thick Hair
Some of the following foods can be consumed to make hair thicker: Let us elaborate further.
- Citrus Fruits: According to some studies, consuming citrus fruits leads to faster hair growth. Vitamin C produces collagen, which strengthens and lengthens hair. Lemon is rich in Vitamin C. If you want to make your hair grow faster, then you can drink a glass of lemonade.
- Soybeans contain some of these compounds, which aid in the strengthening of hair roots.Soyabean can be used in the diet in the following ways: can be used in vegetables, pakora, sandwiches,
- Egg – Eggs are high in protein and other nutrients that help to strengthen and thicken hair.Nutrients are needed for hair growth, which is rich in eggs. Apart from this, a good amount of zinc and selenium are present in eggs, which help in hair growth. As a result, include eggs in your diet.
- Avocado: Avocado is a kind of super food which contains innumerable vitamins and minerals. It strengthens the hair and helps in making the hair thicker. It is such a fruit that is helpful in the prevention of many types of health diseases. If you want to make your hair beautiful and thick, then include avocado in your diet.
- Carrots contain a good amount of protein and are a good source of B7. It is not only beneficial for hair growth but also strengthens the hair. You can drink carrot juice if you don’t like to eat raw carrots.
How to take care of your hair
The hair loses moisture and life due to excessive pollution and improper hair care. Let us give you some hair care tips next.
- Massage your hair well. This will reduce the chances of dandruff in your hair.
- Vinegar can be used to make hair shiny. Vinegar contains a good amount of potassium, which prevents itching and infection.
- Coconut milk can be used to nourish the hair. There are many nutrients present in it which help in making the hair longer.
- Massages with almond or olive oil should be done twice a week to strengthen the hair.
- Mix two or three spoons of curd with black pepper powder, then apply the mixture to the hair for 30 minutes to remove the dandruff issue. After that, rinse the hair with fresh water.
What to eat to grow hair thicker, we hope, is your query. This article can help you with that answer.
Contact a reputable dermatologist if you want to learn more about the issue with your hair.
The article’s sole purpose is to provide you with information. You won’t receive any medication or medical advice from us. The information in this page is intended just to help you.
We won’t provide you with any medication or medical advice. You should only seek medical counsel. Because he is the best, there is no one else.